Click for Menu

Tiruchendur Tour Packages from Chennai​

Welcome to Tiruchendur Tour Packages from Chennai​

Best Tiruchendur Tour Packages from Chennai. We Offer 1 Night 2 Days and 2 Nights 3 Days Chennai to Tiruchendur Temple Tour Package by Road Arranged by By Individual Transport with Air condition Room at Best Price. For Reservation Tiruchendur Temple Tour Packages Pl Call Us +91 9841862359 or whats app at +91 9176070718

Chennai to Tiruchendur Tour Package Plan: 01

Tour Itinerary

Day 1:- Chennai to Tiruchendur
Today Morning 6.00 AM Chennai Pickup to Tiruchendur and Same day Evening Reach at Tiruchendur Approximate 6.00 PM, Check in to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Tiruchendur

Day 2:- Tiruchendur-Chennai
Today Morning 5.30 AM to 6.00 AM Holy bath to Nazhik kinaru after holy bath , Rs.100/- Ticket counter Joint the Queue darshan to Lord Muurgan after darshan 12.00 PM Checkout from the hotel proceed to Chennai Overnight drop 

Chennai to Tiruchendur Tour Package Plan: 02

Tour Itinerary

Day 1:- Chennai to Tiruchendur
Today Evening 7.00 PM Chennai Pickup to Tiruchendur Night Travel

Day 2:- Tiruchendur
Today Morning 6.00 AM Reach at Tiruchendur Check in to hotel fresh up After Fresh up Mottai Adithal (Head Shaving) after head Shaving Holy bath to Nazhik kinaru after Holy Bath darshan to Tiruchendur Murugan temple after darshan Next Visit to Beach and Back to Hotel.- Night Stay at Tiruchendur

Day 3:- Tiruchendur to Chennai Drop
Today Morning 6.00 AM as per Hotel Policy 24 Hours Check out from the hotel Proceed to Chennai Drop

Chennai to Tiruchendur Tour Package Price in 2024

Number Of People Budget Package (AC Car + AC Room ) Standard Package (AC Car + AC Room + Breakfast)
2 People (Swift AC Car + 01 AC Double Room)
Rs.27800/-
Rs.28500/-
3 People (Swift AC Car + 01 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Rs.28300/-
Rs.29300/-
4 People (Swift AC Car + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.30700/-
Rs.32200/-
4 People (Innova AC Car + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.36800/-
Rs.38300/-
5 People (Innova AC Car + 02 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Rs.37300/-
Rs.39000/-
6 People (Innova AC Car + 02 AC Double Room & 02 Mattress)
Rs.37900/-
Rs.39800/-
6 People (Innova AC Car + 03 AC Double Room)
Rs.39800/-
Rs.42000/-
7 People (Innova AC Car + 03 AC Double Room & 02 Mattress)
Rs.40300/-
Rs.42700/-

Hotel Used: Budget Package: 

  • Tiruchendur 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Bharath Residency Standard AC Double Room – Hotel Check in & Check Out Policy 24 Hours


Hotel Used: Standard Package: 

  • Tiruchendur 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Udhayam International Standard AC Double Room – Hotel Check in & Check Out Policy 24 Hours


Package Includes:

  • All the Transfers mention in itinerary by AC Vehicle
  • Transport Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate & Parking
  • 01 Nights Stay @ AC Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis Budget (or) Standard Hotel as per tour Plan
  • Complimentary Breakfast Only for Standard Package


Package Excludes:

  • Temple darshan tickets
  • All Personal Expenses
  • GST


Important Note:

  • Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.
  • Child Policy: below 05 years of age stay free in parent room without any extra bed. In-case extra bed is required, extra bed charges + Taxes Applicable.
  • Above Package Cost Not valid for Special Occasions Like Kandha Sasti, Thai Poosam, Panguni Uthiram
  • As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.

Booking & Payment Policy: For Booking Confirmation 60% Advance and Remaining 40% Amount You Will start Your Journey at Chennai and During the Journey to be settled Directly hand cash to driver Or UPI Transfer

Escape to Tiruchendur from Chennai with our exclusive tour packages! Experience the divine aura of Tiruchendur Temple, pristine beaches, and cultural heritage. Limited slots available. Book now to explore sacred blessings and scenic beauty. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable journey. Reserve your spot today!

Are you Interested in Tiruchendur Tour Packages from Chennai​