Tamilnadu Temple Tour Packages About Us
Tamilnadu-temple-tour-packages.in Website Undertaking Under the Private Company Of Rajamanickam Tours and Travels.
A Premier Tours & Travels Service Provider in Chennai, Tamilnadu, since 2007. We operate complete Tour Packages to the Most popular pilgrim places in Tamilnadu. The temple tour packages include Navagraha temple tour package, Arupadai Veedu temple tour package, Rameswaram tour package, Madurai-Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari tour package, Trichy temple tour package, Kumbakonam temple tour package, Thirunallar Saneeswaran temple tour package, Thirukadaiyur temple tour package, Thirukarugavur temple tour package, Tanjore temple tour package, Trichy temple tour package, Srirangam temple tour package, Palani tour package, Nava Tirupati temple tour package, Thiruchendur temple tour package, Madurai palani temple tour package, Velankanni-Poondi church tour packages, vellore Sripuram golden temple tour package, Kollimalai or Kolli hills temple tour package, Pancha Bootha Sthalam temple tour package, one day tour packages to Alangudi guru temple, Thirumanancheri temple tour package, Samayapuram Mariamman temple, Madurai temple, Rameswaram-Dhanushkodi-Pamban One day sightseeing tour package, and Customized Tamilnadu temple tour packages or Tamilnadu pilgrimage tour packages along with 2star / 3star / 5 star hotel booking and Meal Plan within your budget.
Rajamanickam Tours & Travels has a range of pilgrim tour packages Depending on your specific travel plan, you can choose a temple tour package.
Services We Provide But Not Limited to:
- Car Rental Services: Indica, Indigo, Swift Dzire, Etios, Tavera, Xylo, Innova and Innova Crysta
- Van Rental Services: AC Force Tempo Traveller – 12 seater / 13 Searter / 14 Seater
- Minibus / Coach Rental – 18 seater / 20 seater / 21 seater / 25 seater, NON AC & AC
- Bus Rental: 35 seater Non AC Bus / AC Bus, 40 seater Volvo AC Bus, 55 seater Non AC Bus
- One Day Temple Tour Package within Chennai
- Tamilnadu Temple Tour Packages / Tamilnadu Pilgrimage Tour Packages
- Tamilnadu Tourism Packages
- Tamilnadu Village Tourism Package
- Tamilnadu Temple Tour Packages and South India Tour Packages Arranges from Chennai Airport / Trichy Airport / Madurai Airport / Coimbatore Airport / Trivandrum Airport / Cochin Airport / Bangalore Airport / Hyderabad Airport
- South India Tour packages Arrnages from Chennai – Madurai – Trivandrum – Cochin – Coimbatore – Bangalore – Tirupati.
- Individual Package Tours
- Customized Tour Packages
- Group booking
- Hotel booking.
- Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, French, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese Language Speaking Govt.Approved Guide service.
Terms & Condition:-
- Package tour booking confirmation with 60% payment advance and remaining payment 40% before the tours begins.
- All rates with regard to Car-Van-Minibus-Bus/Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- All guests checking in the hotel should provide proper valid Photo identity proof Ex:- Passport / Driving license / Voter Card / Pan Card / Aadhar Card
- No refund of the payment once the Hotel booking is confirmed.
- Hotel check-in & check-out Policy: – Standard package 24 hours / Deluxe package check-in check-out 12.00 Noon.
- Any Personal expenses like laundry, phone bill / bar cost should be paid directly by the guest.
Children’s policy: –
- Below 8 years, no charges, shared with parent’s bed.
- Above 8 years adults charges will be applied.
- All reservation to be made via website / email address.
- All reservation requests will be handled / replied within 24 hours.
- If you book your tour Package 45 days in advance to your arrival date then you need to make 60% payment advance of the tour cost and the remaining 40% before the tour starts
- Full payment required in Peak season. ( Ex. Diwali, Pongal, Ramzan, X-Mas and New Year)
- Wire transfer.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer( NEFT)
- Cheques (Only for Indian Cheques)
- Cheque deposit at any ICICI Bank branch across India.(Booking will be conformation after Cheque Clearance.)
- If you cancel your booking before 45 days of your arrival date then 20% cancellation charges will be levied on the total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 35 days of your arrival date then 25% cancellation charges will be levied on total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 30 days of your arrival date then 30% cancellation charges will be levied on total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 25 days of your arrival date then 35% cancellation charges will be levied on total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 20 days of your arrival date then 40% cancellation charges will be levied on total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 15 days of your arrival date then 45% cancellation charged will be levied on total tour package cost.
- If you cancel your booking before 10 days of your arrival date then 50% cancellation charges will be levied on total tour package Cost.
- In Case of cancellation within one week of arrival date, 100% cancellation charges will be levied of tour package cost.
Bank Account Details:-
|Bank||: ICICI Bank|
|Account Type||: Current Account|
|A/c No||: 234605500110|
|A/c Name||: Rajamanickam Tours and Travels.|
|Payable at||: Vadapalani|
|NEFT IFSC||: ICIC0002346|