Click for Menu

Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Packages

4 Days Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai tour Packages from Chennai

Book Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Packages from Chennai. Online Chennai to Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Package Arranged by Car with Hotel Deals Best price. For Booking Pl Call Us +91 9841862359 or Whats app Chat: +91 9176070718

Destination: Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari-Madurai

Duration: 03 Night / 04 Days

Tour Itinerary:

Day 01:- Chennai to Rameshwaram Stay
Today Morning Pickup at Chennai 6.00 Am Start your Journey Rameshwaram and Arrival at Rameshwaran check in to Hotel and today free day. – Night Stay at Rameshwaram.

Day 02:- Rameshwaram Sightseeing & Proceed to Kanyakumari Stay
Today Morning both to sea both (Agni theertham) after sea both entry to Ramanatha swami temple inside 22 holy both and after holy both ramanatha swami temple, Parvathavarthini Amman temple darshan and after darshan go to Breakfast after breakfast visit to Ramar patham, Kothandaramar temple, Agni theertham Boating and after boating checkout from the hotel Proceed to Kanyakumari hotel Transfer. – Night stay at Kanyakumari

Day 03:- Kanyakumari Sightseeing & Proceed to Madurai Stay
Today Morning 6.30 AM Visit to Sunrise, Mukkadal Sangamam, and after Breakfast visit to Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar statue, Kanyakumari Beach and after visit Proceed to Madurai hotel Transfer. – Night Stay at Madurai.

Day 04:- Madurai Airport/station Departure | Chennai Station /Airport Departure.
Today Morning Visit to Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarmalai, Pazhamudhircholai Murugan temple after visit proceed to Madurai Airport drop (or) proceed to overnight Chennai drop.

Package Cost:-

RameshwaramHotel Brindavan ResidencyHotel Rameshwaram Grand
KanyakumariHotel Melody ParkHotel Singaar International
MaduraiHotel RajadhaneHotel Moskova
Number Of person &Transport TypeStandard Package Cost INRDeluxe Package Cost INR
2 – Person –  Indica ACRs.33450/-Rs.39450/-
3 – Person – Indica ACRs.36150/-Rs.44950/-
4 – Person – Indica ACRs.42150/-Rs.54100/-
Number Of person & Transport TypeStandard Package Cost INRDeluxe Package Cost INR
2 – Person – IndigoRs.35850/-Rs.42421/-
3 – Person – IndigoRs.38550/-Rs.47950/-
4 – Person – IndigoRs.45150/-Rs.57100/-
Number Of person&Transport TypeStandard Package Cost INRDeluxe Package Cost INR
4 – Person – InnovaRs.49400/-Rs.61500/-
5 – Person – InnovaRs.52100/-Rs.66500/-
6 – Person – InnovaRs.54800/-Rs.69500/-
7 – Person – InnovaRs.60800/-Rs.81000/-

 Package Includes:-

  • Chennai to Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari- Madurai  4 days Up and down AC Car transport as per itinerary.
  • Transport as per itinerary including fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate and Parking Charges.
  • 3 Night stay @ AC Accommodation double and triple sharing basis.
  • Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
  • Hotel Check in & Check out 12.00 Noon but Madurai Saradha Rajan hotel only 24 hours Checkout.

Package Excludes:-

  • All the temple darshan tickets this tariff not included.
  • All the personal expenses not included.


NOTE: – This tour package For Booking Conformation 60% advance and remaining 40% before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver.

Embark on an extraordinary journey through the spiritual heart of Tamil Nadu with our Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, and Madurai Tour Packages! Witness the divine allure of Rameshwaram Temple, experience the southernmost tip of India at Kanyakumari, and explore the cultural richness of Madurai. Book your package now and delve into a soulful adventure filled with sacred sites, scenic landscapes, and cultural immersion. Don’t miss this chance to discover the essence of South India—reserve your spot today and let us guide you through an unforgettable pilgrimage experience that will leave you with cherished memories for a lifetime!

Are you Interested in Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Packages