Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Packages

Book Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Packages

Tamilnadu-temple-tour-packages.in Arranges 2 Nights 3 Days Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Packages from Chennai. Online Temple tour Package from Chennai to Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Package day by day Detailed Tour plans and Best Price Assured. For Booking Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Package from Chennai Pl Call Us +91 9841862359 or Whats app: +91 9176070718

Destination: Rameshwaram-Madurai

Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days


Day 01: Chennai to Rameshwaram
Today Morning Chennai pickup to rameshwaram on the way Breakfast and lunch, on arrival check in to hotel and today free day. – Night stay at Rameshwaram.

Day 02: Rameswaram Sightseeing
Today Morning both to sea both (Agni theertham) after sea both entry to Ramanatha swami temple inside 22 holy both and after holy both ramanatha swami temple, parvathavarthini Amman temple darshan and after darshan go to Breakfast after breakfast visit to Ramar Patham, Kothandaramar temple, Agni theertham Boating and after boating checkout from the hotel drive Dhanuskodi Visit after After visit evening Proceed to Madurai Hotel transfer. – Night stay at Madurai.

Day 03: Madurai to Chennai Departure
Today Morning Darshan to Madurai meenakshi Amman temple after darshan breakfast at hotel after breakfast checkout from the hotel drive to Alagar temple, pazhamudirCholai Murugan temple and after darshan proceed to Madurai Airport departure (OR)Proceed to Overnight Chennai Departure for Onward your journey.

Chennai to Rameshwaram Madurai Tour Package Cost:

Destination Standard Deluxe
Rameswaram Hotel MCM Tower /Hotel Sun Raise View SS Grand
Madurai Hotel Saratha Rajan Hotel Heritage Residency
Number Of Person & Transport Type Standard Package Cost INR Deluxe Package Cost INR
2 People-Indica Rs.24450/- Rs.27950/-
3 People-Indica Rs.27450/- Rs.31950/-
4 People -Indica Rs.32450/- Rs.39450/-
Number Of Person & Transport Type Standard Package Cost INR Deluxe Package Cost INR
2 People-Indica Rs.26900/- Rs.30400/-
3 People-Indica Rs.29900/- Rs.34400/-
4 People -Indica Rs.34900/- Rs.41900/-
Number Of Person & Transport Type Standard Package Cost INR Deluxe Package Cost INR
4 People – Innova Rs.38100/- Rs.45100/-
5 People – Innova Rs.41100/- Rs.49100/-
6 People – Innova Rs.44100/- Rs.53100/-
7 People – Innova Rs.49100/- Rs.60600/-

Package Includes:-

  • Chennai to Rameswaram-Madurai up and and down AC car transport as per itinerary.
  • Fuel, Driver Bata, toll and parking Charges.
  • 2 Night stay AC Accommodation Double and Triple Sharing basis.
  • Per Person 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner (South Indian Vegetarian food only).
  • All the food provide by outside of good hotels.
  • 22 Holy theertham entry Tickets.
  • Holy theertham Explain Tamil, English, Hindi Speaking guide.
  • Ramanathaswamy temple darshan entry tickets.
  • Boating entry tickets this tariff included.
  • Budget package Hotel Check in & Checkout 24 hours.
  • Standard & Deluxe package Check in & Checkout 12.00 Noon.

Package Excludes:-

  • Dhanuskodi entry tickets this tariff not included.
  • All the Personal expenses this tariff not included.

Food Menu: – (Veg)

Breakfast: – Idly, Dosai, Poori, Sampar, Chatni and Tea or Coffee.

Lunch: – Raise, Sampar, Rasam, Kootu, More and Appalam.

Dinner: – Chapati, Dosai, Idly, Sampar, Chatni

NOTE: – This tour package For Booking Conformation 60% advance and remaining 40% before the tour stats to be settled directly handover the driver.

Leave a Reply

WhatsApp chat