Click for Menu

Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package

Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package

2 Nights 3 Days Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package

Book Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package. Online temple tour package Arranges from Madurai to Tirupati 3 Days Tour Package Day by day Detailed Travel Plan and Best Price Assured. For Booking Madurai to Tirupati Tours and Travel Packages Pl Call Us +91 9841862359 or Whats app Chat: +91 9176070718

Destination: Madurai to Tiurpati-Tirumala-Tiruchanur-Tirupati and Back to Madurai Drop

Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days

Tour Itinerary:

Day 01:- Madurai to Tirupati (540 kms – 9 ½ Hours)
Today Morning  Madurai Pickup to Tirupati , reach at Tirupati Down Check in to hotel Leisure.- Night Stay at Tirupati

Day 02:- Tirupati-Tirumala-Tirupati
Today after Breakfast Start to drive Tirumala hill, 45 Minutes drive reach at Tiurmala Darshan to Lord Venkateswara temple after darshan start to drive Tiruchanur Padmavathi Ammavari temple after  darshan Back to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Tirupati

Day 03:- Tirupati-Madurai (540 kms  – 9 ½ Hours)
Today after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Madurai Drop

Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package Cost:

Tour Name Number Of Person & Car Used Charges
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package 02 People
(Swift Dzire AC Car)
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package 03 People
(Swift Dzire AC Car)
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package 04 People
(Swift Dzire AC Car)
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package 04 People
(Innova AC Car)
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package 05 People
(Innova AC Car)

Hotel Used:

  • Tirupati 02 Nights Stay @ Hotel 7 Hills

Package Includes:-

  • All the Transfers & sightseeing mention in itinerary by AC Car.
  • Car Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking, Andhra State Permit
  • 02 Night Stay AC Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis Budget Hotel as per tour Itinerary
  • Complimentary Breakfast at hotel

Package Excludes:-

  • Flight tickets/Train tickets.
  • Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks.
  • Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
  • All the temple darshan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets
  • Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls.
  • GST 5% Extra

Important Note:-

  • Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.
  • As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current driver’s license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph

Payment Terms:
60% for confirmation and remaining 40% to be settled before the tour starts

Cancellation Policy:-

  • 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
  • 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
  • 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
  • 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost.
  • Less than One week No refund.

Bank Details:-

Bank ICICI Bank
Account Number 234605500110
Account Name Rajamanickam Tours and Travels
Account Type Current Account
Branch Vadapalani
IFSC Code ICIC0002346

Please send the advance receipt or transaction id to:

Further Any Clarification Please Contact (or) Whats App +91 917 60 70 718

Embark on an unforgettable journey from Madurai to Tirupati with our exclusive Package! Explore the ancient marvels of Madurai, including the iconic Meenakshi Amman Temple, then head to the sacred hills of Tirupati to seek blessings at the renowned Sri Venkateswara Temple. Book now for a divine adventure blending culture, spirituality, and scenic beauty. Don’t miss this opportunity to create lasting memories—reserve your package today and let us guide you through an enchanting journey from the cultural hub of Madurai to the spiritual sanctuary of Tirupati, promising an experience that touches your heart and soul!

Are you Interested in Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package